At Patriot Dive Center, we are a Tec Rec center and like to bring this element of diving and discipine into our programs. For this reason we have developed a Tec Divemaster program, which, as well as training with the standardized PADI Divemaster program we focus on technical diving skills and training. By the end of this program, you will not only be a qualified divemaster but also hold a number of certification, and have additional experience in the technical dive field. This will prepare you even more for the professional dive industry and make you stand out above the rest of your with your skills and knowledge.
One of the important factors of technical diving is self sufficiency, and as a dive professional, your self sufficiency will enable you to step up and help your clients and students even more.
Included in the program are a number of specific training workshops and classes to enhance your PADI Divemaster internship.
During the PADI Divemaster Program you will complete the following;
- Knowledge Development: 9 topics ranging from dive theory to assisting student divers in training.
- 5 Waterskills Excercises including a 400m swim, 800m snorkel swim, float and equipment exchange exercise.
- A diver rescue assessment
- A skill circuit, where you will practice demonstrating 24 skills for future classes
- A Practical application section including a deep dive scenario, search and recovery scenario, mapping project and dive briefing practice.
- Divemaster conducted programs section, which includes 5 workshops where you will practice organizing and conducting different programs including scuba review, skin diver course, discover scuba diving and discover local diving.
In addition to this, the Tec Divemaster program includes the following additional training;
- Self Reliant Diver Certification
- Enriched Air Diver Certification
- Deep Diver Certification
- Tec 45 Certification
- Technical Support/rescue Diver Certification
- Search & Recovery workshops – including boat salvage
- Equipment rigging and repair workshops
Medical signed off by a doctor stating that you are “fit to dive”
18 years of age.
If you want to take your PADI Professional training further then why not train as a technical divemaster? For more information contact us today.